1. Our commitment with your privacy
If you cannot, or do not wish, to provide the personal information that we reasonably request, we may not be able to provide you with the information, goods or services you have requested.
2. Personal Data
The «Personal Data» are information or pieces of information that could allow their identification, such as:
- Name and contact information (e.g mailing address and email address or phone number).
- Account information (e.g user name, profile picture or social network account identity).
- Country of residence.
- Birth date.
- Technical information, such as name on screen or user, IP address, browser and device data, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, data from the server’s log file, data from Use of the application and location.
- Preferences (e.g shopping habits, preferred educational courses).
- Name and address of the company or school.
- Debit or credit card number.
- Health status (e.g allergies and diseases).
How do we use Personal Data?
- We will process you Personal Data in order to complete your reservation and provide you with the products and services that you have requested, for administrative and customer service or when necessary to execute the contract between you and us or as described below in this Policy.
- We also may use Personal Data:
- For statistical purposes, to calculate usage levels and help diagnose server problems with the Soccer Interservices- Soccer Pro Experiences Products, as well as ensure that they work correctly.
- To enable you to contact and have other users contact you through the Soccer Interservices-Soccer Pro Experiences Products, as allowed by the applicable product.
- To allow you to participate in message boards, chats, profile pages, blogs and use other services that give you to the applicable product.
- If you have given your consent:
- To analyze and improve our offers through the identification of usage trends to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and design the content and experience with the Soccer Interservices-Soccer Pro Experiences Products based on their past activities with us. To provide personalized services and content based on the location by using the physical location of your device.
- To market our products and services, including special promotions based on your interests, for example through marketing campaigns by email, which maintains mailing lists and schedules and modifies the messages of the emails based on what the Recipients read, click or resend. All these communications via email will include a clear link to cancel the subscription.
How do we share Personal Data?
- We share your Personal Data with our affiliated companies, business partners and service providers. To this end, we have put in place the appropriate guarantees for the transfer of your Personal Data, according to the US and Texas laws. For more information about the standard clauses for data protection in force, please consult the contact section at the end.
- We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary: (a) according to current law; (b) to comply with a legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public or governmental authorities, including public or governmental authorities from outside their country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions or a contract; (e) to protect our operations or that of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, security, property or those of our affiliates, you and others; and (g) to allow us to follow any available resource or limit the damages that we may suffer.
Our right to collect and use your Personal Data
Our right to collect and use your Personal Data is based on the need to do so to offer you the services and products you have requested, or when we (that is, the service provider) have a legitimate right to use your personal data, as for the additional commercialization of products or services similar to the ones that you have already purchased from that same legal entity.
We use your sensitive Personal Data to the extent that you have given us explicit consent. Sensitive data may consist, for example, of information about health, ethnicity or religious beliefs. You can see more in «Sensitive Data».
We use your Personal Data to send you offers beyond what can be considered within our legitimate interest, such as the marketing of products and services offered by a Soccer Interservices-Soccer Pro Experiences affiliate, to the extent that you have given us your specific consent.
We use the necessary organizational, technical and administrative measures to make the Personal Data that is under our control accurate and current, as well as to protect the Personal Data from unauthorized or illegal processing and the accidental loss, destruction or damage of Personal information.
4. Cancel subscriptions
If you wish to stop receiving our advertising communications at any time, you can use the unsubscribe option that comes in the advertising communication you have received or notify us through the contact information that is listed in the «Contact us» section. Please indicate in your request that you wish to stop receiving our advertising communications.
Please keep in mind that the changes may not be effective immediately. We will do our best to comply with your request (s) as soon as reasonable.
5. Third parties website
6. How long do we store Personal Data?
We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or according to the time limit that has been stipulated by law or commercial practice, unless it is necessary to keep it for longer to comply with a legal obligation or for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right, or unless a specific period of time has been communicated.
We will keep the limited parts of your Personal Data that are necessary for commercial purposes until you withdraw your consent, but in no case for more than 10 years after your last service performed or the delivery of the product.
7. If under 16
If you are under 16, you should review this text with your parent or guardian to make sure you both understand it. We are not responsible for checking your age, but still sometimes we do verification checks. If you become aware that you are under 16 and that we have collected information about you without the consent of your parent or guardian, we will delete the information as soon as possible and may not use the Soccer Interservices- Soccer Pro Experiences Products.
8. Sensitive Data
We do not normally attempt to collect any sensitive Personal Data. Sensitive Personal Data are those that are related to racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health or illness, criminal record or union membership. However, this may be necessary in certain situations (for example, to provide you with the products or services you have requested such as visa assistance for international clients). We will ensure that we receive your explicit consent to process them and we will treat your information in a secure manner.
10. Your Rights
You have the right to contact us once each calendar year and we will find out at no cost what information about you has been used. You have the right to receive your Personal Data in an electronic reading format and you have the right to transfer your data to another data controller.
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent, to oppose us using your Personal Data for direct sales purposes and request that the use of your Personal Data be restricted, or that we delete your Personal Data. However, please note that the restriction or elimination may mean that we are unable to provide you with the information, services and products you requested. If you request it, we are also obliged to correct your Personal Data that is incorrect, incomplete and deceptive.